Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Light overcomes Chaos

I finally got some time off, Wow, what a season!
 the past few days have really been a respite for me. A chance to stay home and contemplate what my next steps are .

This whole year has seemed chaotic and spinning, between family, business, events in the US and the world, I am again humbled that the Father of all chose me to be one of HIS!


So, one of the things that I have tried over this period of time was a loose abstract, which is very foreign to me. It came out so easily, every stroke with precision, purpose. It was exciting to paint.

It wasn't until after, looking at it , that it came to me exactly what it represented. 

To me, it is a picture of a glimmer of what we are going to see in the not so distant future. That the LORD OF LIGHT, will, eventually come and overtake the chaos of this world. 

So, the title is. LIGHT OVERCOMES CHAOS







No comments:

Post a Comment