Saturday, January 16, 2010

BLOCKBUSTER




We spent November and December painting 107 Blockbuster Video stores all over Colorado. From Ft Collins and Ft Morgan to Pueblo, Colorado Springs, then over I70 to Grand Junction and up to Steamboat!




What an adventure! We had fun, ate way too much but boy did we work!! And drive, did we ever! my car was terrific and I thank God that we got them all done before the big temperature drop happened close to Christmas.
The people were so friendly...as you can see in the picture, ha ha, he was a hoot and wouldn't get out of the way for me to take the picture, so I told him to say hi!!
I am so blessed in my family, I am so blessed in my friends, I am so blessed in my business, I am even blessed with the best pets in the world, Thank you, Lord for my life!







No comments:

Post a Comment