Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July musing

4th of July, it always sneaks up on me!
Outdoor businesses like mine tend to get busy when the weather is nice so we have been busy lately.
We have done a lot of work in Denver which is unusual but entertaining and adventurous. Yesterday the google map was wrong, thank God we had a full tank of gas!
I tend to eat more when we go somewhere different, it is the different foods that I don't get to eat everyday! I love the non'franchise mom and pop restaurants. Yesterday it was a little mexican food restaurant in Montbello on Chambers called La Villa.
In the midst of all of this, Kit is up in the mountains with his two boys and their friends and the 2 pups.
I do miss StellaRoo because no matter what happened that day she is sooooo glad to see me.
Pokey had to stay home with me which was OK with her since she is close to 11 and content to lay around all day long!
I will be happy to see all of them tonight, Kit, the kids, the dogs!
This weekend has 2 birthdays (my sis and my son in law) and my parent's 62nd wedding anniversary! Plus it is a holiday weekend.
One never knows what we will be doing.
Donna and I have put so much into 3 days that I would be content to curl up on the sofa and SLEEP!
More to come.....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment