Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend









Ok, this is my first blog......all at once I am at a loss for words.


This blog will only show how strange my life can be. We (Kit, husband is included) were planning to get out with the dogs but it is now raining.



We have 3 dogs, Stella Roo,



and then there is Ranger





And our oldest, Pokey (Pokita) we got for a wedding present.






Both Kit and I have children that are all grown up and have their own familys, they will enter in at various times. But day to day it is just the 5 of us.

I am an artist, so I look at life a little 'skewed' , this will show up in various pictures that I will post, such as this....





My life and my job are so intertwined that they are hard to separate, that is OK because God gave me this job for a reason. It started because I was rebellious and wanted to do what I wanted to do no matter what...I got so claustraphobic when working a job inside of walls. To see an extended version of what I do please visit my web site http://www.art2ya.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment